Hi from Austin Tx

BEWarre

TVWBB Fan
Hey guys dont be fooled by the user name Bewarre is just my real name all jumbled up.
I've checked out the forums for a couple weeks and decided to sign up for an acct.

Also new to smoking. I got a WSM 22" recently and I've done a PB, ribs and a brisket so far. Next time I'll share some pics.

Thanks to all for all the helpful hints and tips. For a noob like me they really help out.

Bobby

Hey BobbY! Welcome to the forum!
Got charcoal? Grab it an' fire it up man! We're cookin' Tonight!

Welcome, Bobby. Austin is a great city. I lived there for a little while back it the late 90's and loved every minute of it.

Thanks I do like it here in Austin minus the hot summers. Plus I can go to Franklin BBQ (my fav) anytime I want.
I even found one of the wood suppliers for his resturant and I get the scrap wood Aaron leaves behind for my smoker.
Makes my backyard smell like heaven.

Hi Bobby, and welcome to the forums! I've wanted to visit Austin for years…ever since I heard their motto "Keep Austin Weird"! Sounds like my kind of place!

Thanks I do like it here in Austin minus the hot summers. Plus I can go to Franklin BBQ (my fav) anytime I want.
I even found one of the wood suppliers for his resturant and I get the scrap wood Aaron leaves behind for my smoker.
Makes my backyard smell like heaven.

Unfortunately, Franklin BBQ didn't exist yet during my time in Austin. I had to "settle" for Cooper's in Llano or The Salt Lick in Driftwood. Poor me. :rolleyes:

they got a salt lick in Round Rock now so you dont have to drive out to BFE to get their Q. Its not quite the same but close enough if your in a hurry.

Back