Dave AA

I've been browsing this site for awhile wanting to buy an 18 or 22 WSM. I had to register today to share my excitement, yesterday at Walmart I spotted a WSM with no price. After talking to numerous workers and managers with no answers, I suggested it must be a clearance item. It is only a 14.5, but hey I got it for $100.

Welcome to the site Dave. This is a great place to hang out and to share. Everyone here is always willing to help. Congrats on that 14. Haven't seen those deals in California myself. What part of the state are you in? Would love to get that price on one.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm south of Sacramento. I just got lucky on the 14, last one, no box, no price, no info at all. They search and couldn't find a thing on it. I played with them a little and they ask me what do I thought it was worth, I said $100, they said Sold. I guess I should've said $50 haha, but I wouldn't feel good about that. Anyway thanks again, can't wait to use it.

welcome Dave and congrats on the 14 your going to love it. Looking forward to seeing some cooks soon.

Back