Hey Jon, this grill is right up your alley

JKim in MA

TVWBB Pro
It checks all the right boxes:

1) it's an oddball
2) it's cheap
3) the original price is $$$$

https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/app/d/dracut-natural-gas-grill/6902269118.html

00B0B_kYGtDsydUST_1200x900.jpg

$25!

I don’t know much about PGS, but I think they are good grills that are in the Broilmaster type of design. Glad for my marriage’s sake that it is not near me:rolleyes:!

Why is that we always try to feed the dragon when it comes to Jon and his obsession with "odd ball" projects. I think his wife should divorce us.

Their cast aluminum one looks a whole lot like a Broilmaster. If you see my post about my Saturday out in the Florida wilderness, I was telling the guy who heads up our property there that what they really needed was all cast aluminum grills like one of these. I am hoping an LP Broilmaster or something like this one pops up that I can get them. Almost nothing to rust and plain and simple. Don't need side burners, illuminated dials and all that other junk. Just a grill that will cook well and hold up!

Jon, that description could be for a Weber Q style grill as well. Nothing to rust on them but the grates or burners, simple, yet effective grills.

I did think about a couple Q300/3200s being another option for them. I will have my eyes open for these, too!

Back