Here Ye Lancaster, Pa smokers

Bob T.

TVWBB Wizard
Do to a good situation, I have 2 extra BBQ Guru eyelets that are not needed. If you are using temp probes and want to have one to run your wires through, let me know and I'll hook the first 2 people up that respond. Yes, for free lol. I already have 2 on mine, and only ever use one. I figure I may be able to make 2 people happy giving each one to use. I prefer to drive them over on a day when your just getting done smoking something
icon_wink.gif

Same here Bob. If you're offering, I'll be glad to take one. Not in PA though. Email address is in profile.

If anybody in PA responds, they can have them.

I'll give the Lancaster gang a day or two, if not, I'll send each of you one. Best find a user for them rather than they sit around collecting dust.

I don't know Chris, maybe they are all "fair weather" smokers and they don't come to the board in the winter.
icon_wink.gif
I haven't even seen Bryan S. here for a while now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bob T.:
I don't know Chris, maybe they are all "fair weather" smokers and they don't come to the board in the winter.
icon_wink.gif
I haven't even seen Bryan S. here for a while now. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Looks like attendence has cut back since the holidays ENDED. Maybe everyone is still 'hungover'.

Hey, I was thinking about buying one for our WSM!! We live on Snake hill rd 2 miles west of Leola. If you need more directions call me. 717-629-7215 I used to be a buther and run a smokehouse so maybe we can trade info. I also have hickory, apple and cherry wood to barter. I picked up about 3/4 cord of cherry along Rt 30 a few weeks ago. Daniel

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bob T.:
You got mail. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does that mean I have mail? If so where is it? I'm not computer savy.
Daniel

Dan,

If it were me, I would have sent it to the email address listed in your website which you listed in your public profile
icon_smile.gif

Daniel, I just hit reply to the e-mail you sent to me. I am working noon-midnight this w/e, so I'll be kind of busy. I'll call you next week and we can work out the details.

Back