Here I Go Again

Rich Dahl

R.I.P. 7/21/2024
A few years ago I built a cart (my second) for my WSM and Jumbo Joe.

I wanted due to back and leg issues to get the WSM up a little higher. Well when I sold the WSM the guy really wanted to buy the cart also an offered me a very good price for it.

I immediately regretted selling it as now I didn’t have any place to put the Jumbo Joe. Second mistake I sold the Jumbo Joe.
Fast forward two years, I found a like new jumbo Joe for $20. So I still don’t have a place to park it,
Found an old rat of a silver B for $20 and I’m now making a new cart for the JJ. Being in Arizona where rust isn’t allowed the frame is in mint condition.

Except for the propane manifold, regulator and a mint control panel, side shelf and flip up the rest is land fill fodder. The only thing I have to hunt down is a side burner and I’m set.

If anyone has a side burner they could part with please PM me with what you want for it. I’ll even pay for your gas and time.
I know a lot of you rehabbers are doing the silvers now. If anyone wants the control panel it’s an 8101 off a silver B and it’s absolutely mint, PM me and you can have it for the cost of shipping.

The start
101_7415.JPG

The one I sold
100_1360.JPG

Sounds like you're experienced when it comes to this kind of project, Rich.

Like you're going down the only road you've ever known...

Rich, I was so inspired by your fist one I have acquired a Silver C frame to make one. Since I am not very imaginative, I might just wait now to see what Great ideas/improvements you have for this one.

Rich, I was so inspired by your fist one I have acquired a Silver C frame to make one. Since I am not very imaginative, I might just wait now to see what Great ideas/improvements you have for this one.
Rich, I was so pleased with the one in the picture I will replicate that design less the extension for the WSM.. At this time I can't thing of anything to add. But who knows.

I'd like to see what you come up with, too, Rich! I am repurposing the Summit Platinum 4-burner cart into an "auxiliary" table, but still in the design stage.

R

Back