Here Comes The Judge!

Tony Hunter

TVWBB Pro
Today I took the oath of the Certified Barbecue Judge for the KCBS!
icon_smile.gif
The class was great and was taught by Mike Lake, the president of the KCBS Board. He is an extremely nice, knowledgeable and talented gentleman; not to mention - a BBQ legend in the KCBS. I had a really great time and I have already signed up for my first competition to judge.
icon_smile.gif

Congrats Tony!

Still working on my ServSafe cert here. I noticed a few months ago that your domain showed an actual website vs. blog......just keeping it on hold for now?
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wayne Truelove:
Congrats Tony!

Still working on my ServSafe cert here. I noticed a few months ago that your domain showed an actual website vs. blog......just keeping it on hold for now?
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks! I also have my ServSafe Cert (June 07'). I went to a blog rather than a website because I don't have time for the maintenance anymore. Blogs are very maintainable without having to actually code updates. I could have gone with a portal site of some sort but there is still a significant amount of customization that needs to be done. I was a coder for 20+ years - I'm done now!
icon_smile.gif

Back