Help

I hear ya Larry, I think everyone of mine has dissapeared into cyber space!
icon_confused.gif

So we can't post pic's in the Grilling or BBQ sections anymore, only text? Why? What's the point? Just curious, not stirring the pot, just trying to figure out the rationale.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
So we can't post pic's in the Grilling or BBQ sections anymore, only text? Why? What's the point? Just curious, not stirring the pot, just trying to figure out the rationale. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chris put up this post in the Announcements & News section:
http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/...0045123/m/5481078595

He'd like the BBQ & Grilling sections to remain for discussion and Q&A.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
Where did my pork loin post go????? What did I do wrong this time??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not worthy.
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chuck_B:
So we can't post pic's in the Grilling or BBQ sections anymore, only text? Why? What's the point? Just curious, not stirring the pot, just trying to figure out the rationale. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chris put up this post in the Announcements & News section:
http://tvwbb.com/eve/forums/a/...0045123/m/5481078595

He'd like the BBQ & Grilling sections to remain for discussion and Q&A. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm okay.....Yeah, I saw that this morning.

I'm glad to live in America.......and have the opportunity to just say I don't care for the new change. Just one more category to flip through, when I really only go to one (the grilling section) anymore. Now I have to hunt for grilling pictures in the 'dumping ground' and search for 'grilled meals' and visa versa if someone wanted to see pic's of something specific to grilling or BBQing.

I guess it's just me, I'm sorry. I will roll off my soap box now and shut up.
icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm glad to live in America.......and have the opportunity to just say I don't care for the new change. Just one more category to flip through, when I really only go to one (the grilling section) anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, I'm not sure if I like it either. I always post with pictures, but I always try to post things that I find interesting in hopes of starting a conversation. I'm a little uncertain of where my posts should go now. Chris cleared things up a bit for me, and I'll just go with the flow.

change is constant

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by j biesinger:
change is constant </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Such is true......America wanted change in our last election, they got it and now look......they want to change again......that's all I'm saying! Change is constant, but not always for the better!
icon_wink.gif

I tend to agree with Larry. The new section seems a bit redundant. Folks seem to enjoy the posts with pictures more than without.

That being said I love the board and appreciate all Chris does to make it a success.

Les

+1 on preferring the old format. I'm not a big fan of having one more forum to click on, and this makes searching more difficult as well. I liked the old way where I could search the Grilling forum for something basic like "tenderloin" and see questions, pictures, and other information from one search.

It's Chris' site though, he should do what he thinks is best.

Thanks for all you do Chris. This is a great site.

Of course you can't please everyone.

I'm in agreement with Larry, j, et al (above)... I'd prefer the pix to be in the places they were before. It's always a pleasant surprise to find a picture in a post by Larry (especially if he happens to be wearing a shirt) and j's photography skills are always gems to find, also.

Ron

Boo!..I don't like it.
When I want inspiration on grilling (For example), which one do I click on?
I know I'm a newby, but what's the point of the seperate category?

Back