Help Identify a Redhead w/Wood Shelves but No Casters

I have unpacked my rehab project from mothballs. I got the casters on. (Thanks everyone). I made up some new redwood shelf slats. I am about to put the wingnuts back in to secure the manifold. Any suggestions for some sort of ant-seize compound on the threads. I am not sure if it is necessary or not. Also, anti seize in the fire box probably isn't a good idea either.

I am moving on to the wood shelves.

I bought redwood last year. I went for the wider look after having done a grill with narrow redwood boards. The new boards are nominally 2-6/16" wide. I've lightly stained them and varnished them. I just started to dry-fit them to the black z-bars. DOH! The pre drilled holes on the z-bars aren't a perfect fit for this board. Also, I'm not sure if the gap between the board on the narrow upper shelf can be matched on the wide lower shelf. Maybe it's heat exhaustion and I am losing my mind.

I am curious - what widths have other used?

I believe the did.
Indeed they did, I seem to remember them coming in yellow and red as well as tuxedo black, I maybe mistaken. They pop up now and then for a fortune on evilbay but, if you really must have them, you must pay.
For what it’s worth, I think they are pretty cool and constantly scan garage sales, flea markets etc.,for them, so far I saw one for something like $30 bucks which kind of put me off the hunt for a while, three of those would almost be a brisket!

I am moving on to the wood shelves.

I bought redwood last year. I went for the wider look after having done a grill with narrow redwood boards. The new boards are nominally 2-6/16" wide. I've lightly stained them and varnished them. I just started to dry-fit them to the black z-bars. DOH! The pre drilled holes on the z-bars aren't a perfect fit for this board. Also, I'm not sure if the gap between the board on the narrow upper shelf can be matched on the wide lower shelf. Maybe it's heat exhaustion and I am losing my mind.

I am curious - what widths have other used?
343ADC54-B94C-43D7-A606-04592C00F5AC.jpeg03B22687-516D-48A1-96B2-5766B727A4BB.jpeg

I guess I will have to drill a few extra holes in the z-bars. A few unused holes will be visible. The spacing on the side shelf and bottom shelf might be off a little. Live and learn. Now if I can only find the bolts for the wooden handle!

Side Table

IMG_5571.jpg

Bottom Shelf

IMG_5572.jpg

Back