Hello to my new addition to my Weber family!

Steve-Calgary

So as some of you might recall, I JUST recently picked up a Weber 22" WSM and while I have only used it once that I love this thing. Only gripe is that she's a bit hard on fuel to heat such a massive space. I was perusing my local classified and found a person selling this smoker for $150 but across a great distance from me. He was so kind and willing to courier his minty 14 WSM smoker to me for just $20 more than the purchase price. Arrived unscathed and undamaged and he included half a bag of KBB and a Weber chimney!

Let me know how she looks. I probably will use this guy more than the 22" just because I generally don't cook or eat too much meat. Definitely won't be getting rid of this anytime soon since my kids and spouse think it's SO CUTE.

A light scrubbing with some degreaser (b/c I'm anal) and she's brand new! Not bad for $170 CAD.tempImage44FnPI.pngtempImageFHEmFN.pngtempImagepk9rNC.pngtempImagePftaEF.pngtempImageQOa833.png

Last edited:
yeah I see them pop up every so often but rarely in this shape. Its practically new for basically 50% of new and after today's Weber WSM price increase then its an even better deal!

Back