Hello there from S. California

Randy Pereda

Greetings!

Great site! Been on here many a times and decided to join. Really enjoy the recipes, advise that people give to those who ask and nice people. I am much obliged to give any advise I could help with and also know how to receive advise also. Looking forward to some great q'ing....

God bless!
Randy Pereda
Your servant in the Lord
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
--Hebrews, -11:6, -KJV

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to give and receive advice and everyone is here is very friendly. What smokers or grills do you use. Where in Socal are you. Glad you are here.

Thank you for the welcome Mr Ivey!
I use the wsm and the kettle (both 18.5)...
I'm in the city of Paramount. Small little city beetween the 105, 710, and 91 freeways..

Sounds like you have a great arsenal of cookers there. Mr Ivey makes me feel REALLY old. Bob please. This is a pretty informal and friendly group. We are getting more and more people from Socal in the forum. Weather this weekend will be really hot but better than some of the cold in other area's. Glad you found us.

Thank you for the welcome Mr Ivey!
I use the wsm and the kettle (both 18.5)...
I'm in the city of Paramount. Small little city beetween the 105, 710, and 91 freeways..

Randy welcome to the forum. It's a great place to learn and share ideas and we do have fun. Rich and I lived in Lake Forest where the 5 and 405 comes together for 28 years before moving to Arizona. We do have lots of cooks from all over the world and it's always interesting to see the different cooks. The name of the game is to have fun and enjoy the food. again Randy welcome and have fun.

Bob it is! :) thank you for the kind and warm welcome Barb. I been to lake forest before. Nice city in the OC. Been to AZ once before. My brother used to live there.. So hot and humid when I went... Had me running from building to building... Cicadas had me going crazy! Lol as that's all heard outside.. Heard Prescott is not as harsh and much more beautiful.

Welcome to the family, Randy.
Spent a little time in your city, back in the mid 50s.
Also spent some time in a 'cold' building at the corner of Jackson and California ;)

LOL !
Not sure if there during the 50s, I was much too young then. But have visited Iceland many time since...
(one of my other 'hobbies' is theatre pipe organs)

Back