Hello Q Community.

Nerkalis

Hello All,

I am an old stick burner who progressed to compressed charcoal, now LP gas. Each have their place in my world, and I like using new toys so all the more fun. I have made three smokers to date and each has a place in my heart like loved child. Blessed to live of land, I have four cookers on the property and use each depending on mood and need.

I was talking with a friends as of late having the age old conversation of whats your favorite cut and prep method and found myself unable to stop changing my answer. If this sounds like you, we'll get along fine.

See the community has some good information, and since I have me a few Webers, figured I would introduce myself.

Stay well, smoke em if you got em.
Nerk

Welcome, Nerk! Sounds like you have yourself well dialed in from a smoker/grill perspective! I think you'll find yourself among some like minded folks here with your varied likes for proteins depending on mood! I think we probably all have our favorites, but variety is the spice of life!

Stick around, and share some of your cooking (and cookers) with us!

Rich

Hi Nerkalis, WELCOME!!!

It really is not a good idea as a newbie to the neighborhood to post a link. Being a fellow Floridian, I hope it is on the up and up.

Where abouts in Fl. are you?

Hi Nerkalis, WELCOME!!!

It really is not a good idea as a newbie to the neighborhood to post a link. Being a fellow Floridian, I hope it is on the up and up.

Where abouts in Fl. are you?
Great news, its a link to tvwbb.com using the forum hyperlink feature. Excellent feature for those of us friendly with the keyboard. No more superlongboringhttpslinkstoadotcomthatwasposted20220502. And of course, follows the site rules 100% Thanks for checking in and enjoy the thread. Appreciate you.

Welcome Nerk,

+1 on the pics, especially the smokers you've made. Those would be cool to see.

Back