Hello from Vancouver , BC

Welcome, Tom! My wife & I will actually be visiting Vancouver for our first time in about a week. Looking forward to it :)

Right now just a smokey joe gold and a dual burner gas broil king. Looking to convert my sjg into a mini wsm. Just bought my tamale pot today. Fukeneh.

Another Canuck on this forum - I promise not to start any riots. ;)
Hey Tom! Good to have another Canuck on here! I am also a Canuck from Kelowna! Just around the corner from Vancouver. Living now in Munich Germany. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Andrew

G'day from The Ottawa Valley Tom. The more Canucks we have the kinder and gentler the forum becomes.lol

G'day from The Ottawa Valley Tom. The more Canucks we have the kinder and gentler the forum becomes.lol
Hey Bob - I use to live in Glocester and know the Ottawa Valley quite well. Last time I was there Gatineau did no include Hull ;-)

Welcome, Tom! My wife & I will actually be visiting Vancouver for our first time in about a week. Looking forward to it
Hey Pat - I live on the north Shore, just across from the bridge that goes downtown. You'll love it here. What are you plans for sightseeing and food eating? Lots to see - my friend was out whale watching yesterday with his parent from the east coast and caught about 15 whales. Pretty exciting time to be doing that. Anyway, let me know if you need any tips eh. ;-)

Hey Pat - I live on the north Shore, just across from the bridge that goes downtown. You'll love it here. What are you plans for sightseeing and food eating? Lots to see - my friend was out whale watching yesterday with his parent from the east coast and caught about 15 whales. Pretty exciting time to be doing that. Anyway, let me know if you need any tips eh. ;-)

Tom - we hadn't made any firm plans. We were gonna do a hop-on, hop-off bus tour of some of the main Vancouver sights. I'm mainly gonna be there for work so my biggest block of "free time" will be Thurs -Sat. Feel free to email me or message me with any specific recommendations on must-see attractions or restaurants. What's the weather expected to be like for the next 7-10 days? Thanks for the Canadian hospitality! :)

Back