Hello from Silver Spring, Maryland

EdW

TVWBB Member
Greeting from Silver Spring, MD … a mere 8 miles from The White House. I'm not sure I'm in the right place as most people in the intros seem to have smokers? I'm attempting my first Weber gas grill reno. I've been reading the forum for a couple of weeks now. I wanted a replacement for my CharBroil rust bucket and research led me here. I found a ton of great info that helped me prior to acquiring my project: Weber Genesis 2000. I already have tons of "before" pics including some of how I fit it into my trusty Subaru Outback. Waiting for temps to get out of the low 30's so I can going on the old gal. Thanks for reading, very excited to be here - Ed

DSC_1928_zpsv8zkibcc.jpg

Welcome to the forum Ed. Be sure to post pics of the reno as it progresses.

Thank you. I will post pics, is there any limit on the forum to what is deemed overkill? For my own preferences in reading the forum I devoured threads with pics
and the more the merrier. That in mind I took tons to document my start. Thx

Wife was up your way Monday and returning today. I am a forum noob as well and look forward to a lot of good advice from people here.

Welcome Ed, good luck with your project it will be fun. My husband Rich has redone a couple of Weber's and they are great. Lots of work but will worth it for sure.
Keep us posted with pics and have fun.

Back