Hello, from Ohio

Scott-OH

Hi all, I'm Scott from southwest Ohio. Just purchased my first Weber gas grill from Costco the other day. Took me 3 hours to assemble it yesterday, but I don't have quite the flexibility I had a few years ago! I bought the Weber Spirit EX-315 propane model. Anyway, glad to be here and eager to learn. Good Grilling to us all!

Welcome to the place to ask and offer opinions with reckless abandon!
Three hours doesn’t sound too bad to me, I’d have fussed with it all bloody day!

That’s the new smart one I believe. If it’s like my Spirit, pretty solid cooker and has always done me well. Enjoy and welcome

Thank you all again! First question, does a new Weber gas grill need "seasoning"? I have read conflicting opinions with Weber saying their coated grates do not require it. How about the cooking box and lid?

Here's the new edition:

IMG_0311.JPG

And here's the typical fare around here. When the old Char Broil rusted through, I just converted it to a charcoal grill, but it was a little hard to get consistent cooks with it...maybe airflow...not sure. Can't wait to try out some of the recipes I've seen on here. They look soooo good!:

IMG_1681.JPG 2013-04-24 17.20.24.jpg

179105_380621598653011_916712304_n.jpg IMG_6753.JPG

Back