Hello from Newburgh NY

Ray D

Hey everyone! I've been checking out this site for awhile, and finally decided to join in. I'm a fairly new griller, got my first Weber just about 2 years ago, it was a Spirit 310, little guy lol. Well let me say, this grill got me hooked lol. That's all I do anymore is grill. I have since bought an electric smoker for ease of use about a year ago, and started to get the itch for charcoal, so about a month ago I bought the performer platinum. I always thought charcoal would b hard to control, but it's really not that bad at all. Just this past weekend I tried to smoke ribs on it and they came out great. I am a definite Weber fanatic and I gotta say it all came from my father who said you have to buy Weber lol. Well I'm glad to join and be a part of the community.

Welcome Ray! I think you're gonna fit in just fine!
And Pammi Sue and I stayed in Newburgh over night last month on our way to Maine.

Thank you everyone for all your well wishes! I have been trying a lot of recipes posted on here, and I must say so far so good! Haven't had a bad one yet. My family raved over the roadside chicken. My son said it was the best chicken he's ever had, and he's eaten a lot of chicken lol. And Phil, hopefully you stayed in the nice part of Newburgh lol, some parts can get pretty bad lol

Back