Hello From MN

Brian Greenbush

Greetings!

I've been lurking on the forum for about six months now, after looking around for a forum dedicated to WSM''s. I've been grilling on our Weber gas grill (Genesis Silver B) since 2001, with the occasional opportunity to grill over charcoal and smoke on a Charbroil smoker (many years ago).

Always wanted to get a new smoker, and have been checking out the WSM's. The more I read on the forum, the more interest I had in getting a charcoal grill as well.

Finally decided to pick up a 2013 Performer Platinum with gas assist, and plan to get a 22" WSM in the Spring.

I've enjoyed reading and learning more about this great passion!

Here's the Performer (sorry for the dark picture):

image by brian.greenbush, on Flickr

Here's some goodies I got to go along with it:

image by brian.greenbush, on Flickr

You're going to love cooking on the kettle and then a WSM. You can do a lot w a performer, and even more on a bullet! Welcome aboard!

Welcome. You did good by picking up the Performer. Your going to love it. I've had mine for a long time now, and it's done us well. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your cooks.

Welcome Brian! I first purchased a Gas Assist Performer and a month later a 22 1/2 WSM. Your gonna love both. Congratulations.

Welcome to the group Brian!! Your Silver B will feel neglected as you get more and more addicted to charcoal grilling. Mine does. :wsm:

Back