Hello from Massachusetts

WilliamD

TVWBB Fan
Hello all; I am William from Central Massachusetts. I am new to the forum and I have learned a lot already by reading about all the WSM mods, tips and tricks even before I officially registered here so I thank everyone for that. So much so that I purchased the 18.5 WSM to add to my collection! I am retired military, been BBQ'ing and grilling most of my life but I have just started taking Smoking Seriously for about the past 2 years. (Serious, but yet still Fun)! Hope to expand my knowledge base here as well!!!!

Welcome to the forum William and thank-you for your service to this great country. Everyone here is very friendly and willing to help. Remember that if you have a question, you can bet that others probably have the same question so don't hesitate to ask. No question is dumb if you don't know the answer. Sounds like you will fit in here very well.

Welcome to the forum William and thank-you for your service to this great country. Everyone here is very friendly and willing to help. Remember that if you have a question, you can bet that others probably have the same question so don't hesitate to ask. No question is dumb if you don't know the answer. Sounds like you will fit in here very well.

Thanks Bob, Glad to be Here!!!:cool:

And Thanks, Pat, Jerome and Jody!!!! All the best to you all!! I probably pass right by you Jerome when I summer in Maine!!!! :cool:

Back