Hello everyone! Tony here from Las Vegas, NV

Tony Joe

Just thought I'd say hello to everyone here! 43 years old and finally purchased my first Weber Kettle! I've read for hours on end and finally pulled the trigger on a 22.5 Premium Kettle (Crimson). I can see that this will definitely be a problem for my pocketbook....I'm gonna need more than one type of these babies, and next on the list is a WSM. I'm certain that I will learn a whole lot from all you guys! Please continue with the great posts. Talk soon. Tony-

Welcome aboard Tony. It is what I call a "magnificent obsession". Looking forward to seeing more posts from you. Congrats on the new kettle.

Welcome to the group Tony. You can do just about anything on your kettle that you can do with the WSM. Plus as a bonus you will use much less charcoal.

Living in Vegas I'll bet you have a lot of great grilling days. Looking forward to seeing your cooks.

Welcome aboard Tony. It is what I call a "magnificent obsession". Looking forward to seeing more posts from you. Congrats on the new kettle.

Thank you all. As to your comment Bob Ivey...I love your choice of words. Excellent as a matter of fact. What a great way to sum it up.

Living in Vegas I'll bet you have a lot of great grilling days. Looking forward to seeing your cooks.

Hi Mark,

Yes, as a matter of fact we do. I am fortunate living in a location with nearly unlimited great weather for outdoor cooks. I truly love it.

Thanks for the very warm welcome

This is really great. Thanks everyone. I am looking forward to posting some (hopefully) great results with my new kettle. To be honest, I think my mind is working a little too hard on designing my own smoker already. I do quite a bit of metal work (welding, machining) here in Vegas, and I think building a smoker will be a ton of fun.

Back