Hello Again

Thanks Bruce, Brian, Rich, and Cliff. Yeah we’ve had had the same run of hot days here as well. I had a couple of spotlight installed by the cooking area and have been doing a lot of late night cooks. It’s actually kind of peaceful late at night.

That's funny I just got my light fixture moved to where my performer now resides and added one to the cart I use for the WSM and jumbo joe so I can do some after the sun goes down cooks. They both run off my 12V Malibu light system.

The newest addition is the Genesis II S435. We ran a natural gas line outside for it. You are correct about the Performer under the cover. Not visible is my WSM 18 next to the Performer and a Humphreys Pint cabinet smoker.

Running a gas line for my grill 7-8 years ago was the best investment I made. The wood used on your deck looks great! What kind is it?

That's funny I just got my light fixture moved to where my performer now resides and added one to the cart I use for the WSM and jumbo joe so I can do some after the sun goes down cooks. They both run off my 12V Malibu light system.

I ordered two Sea Gull Lighting wall sconces for my deck. Can’t wait to install them so I have proper lighting at night. Using a flashlight gets old.

Running a gas line for my grill 7-8 years ago was the best investment I made. The wood used on your deck looks great! What kind is it?

I ordered two Sea Gull Lighting wall sconces for my deck. Can’t wait to install them so I have proper lighting at night. Using a flashlight gets old.

It’s Southern Yellow Pine Bill.

Jr, welcome back and looking forward to seeing more of your cooks. Really like your set up.

Last edited:
Jr, welcome back and looking forward to seeing more of your cooks. Really like your set up.
Thanks Barb. I’m glad to be back in the swing of things and am most certainly looking forward to seeing yours and Rich’s cooks.

Back