Happy TVWBB SMOKE DAY Everyone!

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
08691c30dba60132e253005056a9545d

I hope you have a blast with your big guest list Jim. Hopefully, you won't have quite that much smoke. LOL My ribs have been prepped for the smoker a bit later and I am brewing a Brown Ale now.

Cheers!

Happy smoke day right back at you! Enjoy your party and looking forward to some pictures.
Barb will be doing her first smoke today, a bone in Turkey breast on the mini and I'll be in charge of the sides.
Going to be fun!

FYI. Did you know the average American walks about 900 miles a year and the average person in this country drinks 22 gallons of alcohol a year. So the average American is getting 41MPG. Don't know what I'm doing wrong because I'm only getting about 10mpg:p YMMV.

Rich, I have to ask, where did you get the 22 gallons stat? Doesn't seem right. Of course, since I don't drink, a few ounces seems like a lot. Does that mean my mileage is better or worse? Just askin'.

Happy Smoke Day To All!!

Will do a tritip for my wife and I when I get home from a sales call this afternoon.

Happy Smoke Day everyone! Jim, is that cartoon a self portrait? Have fun up there.........

Happy SD everyone! We're doing ours tomorrow. But I'll raise at least one cold one in everyone's honor!

Rich, I have to ask, where did you get the 22 gallons stat? Doesn't seem right. Of course, since I don't drink, a few ounces seems like a lot. Does that mean my mileage is better or worse? Just askin'.

I got it from an Email someone sent me. really don't know if it's accurate or not.
I guess if you don't drink you must be like an electric car 0 MPG;)

Back