Happy Labor Day- What are you grilling?

Brian I actually bought it in Canton Texas at a booth at the First Monday trade show. Just bought a small $2 sample. Enough for a few uses. The lady at their told me it's available on amazon as you stated. They were cooking steak at the booth and had samples which were delicious.

I'm anxious to try it again with and use less than the wife did.

Greg thanks yes that outfit is out of Texas does not appear to be sold in the chains since I am a slave to Amazon next time I put in an order will pick it up.

Bruce looks like the reaper powder has a few different varieties which one do you use and I am definitely going to do a rotis chicken now that I have one will hit you up on how you do yours really looks fantastic do you use that rub on them? By the way I showed my wife your chicken and she was drooling.

Bruce looks like the reaper powder has a few different varieties which one do you use and I am definitely going to do a rotis chicken now that I have one will hit you up on how you do yours really looks fantastic do you use that rub on them? By the way I showed my wife your chicken and she was drooling.

I was kind of kidding. The Carolina Reaper is a pepper and it's very very very very hot. You wouldn't want to put that on your chicken. But if you want the recipe for my chicken, PM me and I will send it to you. Very simple.

Back