Halloween Idea

Ralph

TVWBB Fan
As I was working in the yard today, I was thinking “Today’s Halloween, what could I do?”

There’s a lot of leaves in my yard, so I had plenty of time to think. As I was moving several grill carcasses in order to clean the leaves out from all the nooks and crannies, I thought: what if I created a Weber graveyard for Halloween? I think I have eight or nine complete grills in the yard in various places. I could position them all in the front yard, put a couple of solar lights in a few, some dry ice in a bucket of hot water in a few, and close the air dampers on the burners on a few so that the flames are ghostly orange and sooty.

Maybe too much time to think.

Anyway, wife did not share my humor; as grills are a touch subject right now. She did a “how many grills do you have in the yard?” assessment this past weekend; now I need to cull the herd and move some out of sight.

Thought I would share my Halloween idea with some of my like-minded souls. Obviously not a safe idea, but maybe next year.

I like Steve’s idea! But, if you are the Frankenstein monster, you can really only grunt (Karloff style, first movie)
But, the grill graveyard would only really be appreciated by parents who are “in the know” (members here, Weber Kettle club, etc.) so, think that one through for next year.
OOOOOOH, get four or five grills fired up and have friends dress as zombies and serve burgers “decorated” as brains?

Back