Grilled Paloma

Update: I made a second one and added about 1/2 oz of simple syrup to it. It definitely took it up a notch.

Not familiar, looks great, checked recipes online. Sounds like simple syrup would be what you needed, recipes call for using soda's.
Any carbonation?
I would think cutting back a bit of the fresh fruit and adding a touch of carbonated water would be delicious..
How did you do it?
I love simple great cocktails, especially with tequila.

Not familiar, looks great, checked recipes online. Sounds like simple syrup would be what you needed, recipes call for using soda's.
Any carbonation?
I would think cutting back a bit of the fresh fruit and adding a touch of carbonated water would be delicious..
How did you do it?
I love simple great cocktails, especially with tequila.

Yep, the simple syrup definitely did the trick. There is a splash of club soda in this one, though I'm not sure it added much to the overall cocktail. Maybe I just didn't use enough. In the end, it was 2oz tequila, 2oz grapefruit juice, 1oz of lime juice, 1/2oz of simple syrup and a splash of club soda. I look at it as a simple twist on a classic Margarita. For my Margs, I just use fresh lime juice, tequila and simple syrup. Sometimes a splash of Grand Marnier.

Back