Grilled Meatballs (Again)

Kelly C

TVWBB Pro
The family REALLY likes the bacon wrapped meatballs that I started doing earlier this summer so we did them again tonight. Started with our favorite burger seasoning and wrapped with applewood smoked bacon before going into the old Cado. Finished them with a mango bbq sauce. We were starving so no plated picture with the grilled zucchini.
896AF20B-1622-41A8-BDC8-A31D8FA1140D.jpeg00447AA1-80FC-4E49-9A6A-B5F083603B6F.jpeg

Yeah, well, why wouldn't you do those again?!? Looks great, Kelly, and love that old kettle with the metal handle, and that old style ash tray. I had a brown one of those for a while before I donated it to a buddy.

I'm told there's a bacon shortage, but I'd use some of my ration for that meal!

R

Next time we will go back to thinner bacon so it can crisp up a little. It’s harder to get the thick cut crispy. Bacon (like so many other things) has certainly increased a lot in price so we like to buy several packages when on sale.

Great looking grill and bacon wrapped meatballs. The Vortex will get thick sliced bacon crispy, and try dropping bacon wrapped meatballs in spaghetti sauce. Yum.

Back