Grilla Gauntlet Gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Bruce!

I found mine at a hardware store, Ace, I think. But it was in the warmer months. In your neck of the woods they might not be stocking BBQ supplies, but it's worth a try. Or perhaps you might check on Ace or TruValue websites. Frankly, though, I mostly use my neoprene gloves..

Rita

Grilla Gloves are basically welders gloves, in Red and Black. I got mine at BBQ's Galore, but you can go to Lowe's or Home Depot and get a pair of welding gloves that are made identical, but just different colors.

Grilla Gear or welding gloves are the best bbq mits you can get.

HI Bruce!

I got min from Linen's and Things. I have also seen them at Bed, Bath and Beyond. They will probably not be stocked this time of year, but it is certainly worth cheking.

I paid $12 or $13 for them and they have lasted 5 years.

Bruce,
I paid $9 for mine at one of those outlet shopping plazas down in Oregon. I just can't remember the name of the store. Don

A search on Yahoo Shopping has a place called Modern MarketPlace carrying the Grilla Gauntlet Glove.

7.99 for a glove, I assume this for a single glove?

I am looking for the Grilla's as well...if I find any more info, I will post.

PremiumKnives.com

14.99 a pair

Here is the kicker:
Usually ships within 20+ business day(s) + 5-7 days for US ground delivery

I guess we need to plan ahead for spring cooking!?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Philip Theobald:
[qb]7.99 for a glove, I assume this for a single glove?[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I took a look at their ad, and it's definitely a different color/design and appears to be sold as a single glove.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back