Grill Selling Season Here in the ATL

Brian B Atlanta

TVWBB Gold Member
Was in HD today between outside and inside probably 100 grills built and ready to go. I don't believe when I was in there a few weeks ago there were any outside, there were some inside in the covered Garden area before you went outside to the actual shrub and plant area.

Out of 100 probably about 70% gassers which included about 10 or 11 Weber's. One WSM, a few Master Touches, 10 Traeger Pellet Grills then the balance various charcoal grills.

Our local Lowes has all the cheap grills sitting out front in the FL rain for some reason. I guess to help the rust start early? Not too many Weber at this point but plenty of the random pellet grills inside. No deals here yet, not even the usual charcoal sales and I'm running low...

Our local Lowes has all the cheap grills sitting out front in the FL rain for some reason. I guess to help the rust start early? Not too many Weber at this point but plenty of the random pellet grills inside. No deals here yet, not even the usual charcoal sales and I'm running low...
Russ, do you have a Costco and maybe your not a member down there that has charcoal this time of year in ATL not yet. They carried a double bag K-Pro which even at original price not on sale was a decent price.

I wish we did but sadly no. Closest one is hours away. The $19 double bag is what I've been using for a while here but last trip to Lowes they didn't have any. Hopefully they will restock but it looks like mine might be trying out some other brands...

Back