Grill ID

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
Can someone tell me if this is a Spirit or Genesis. Age estimate? I can see it is a three burner. I am not real familiar with the newer Webers though.

L7A0xGo.jpg

Genesis, that was the latest model before the new ones just came out. From 2011 to 2016.

Thanks Pat:

Yah, that is about what I thought. Wish I had gotten it for the $75 asking price. Oh well, there will be more.

E310. Be sure to get pics of the inside of the cabinet on any of these (opr the previous generation with side mounted burners) as the floor and bottoms of the side/back panels tend to be prone to rusting

Dave, I missed out on it. I called the party as soon as it popped on CL and they didn't answer. I left a message and they called back 15 minutes later and said it was sold. I think it was a steal. Just wish I had been a few minutes earlier.

Dave, I missed out on it. I called the party as soon as it popped on CL and they didn't answer. I left a message and they called back 15 minutes later and said it was sold. I think it was a steal. Just wish I had been a few minutes earlier.

Yeah, I saw that. Post was more for future reference. Something else to note is that the firebox and end caps are a grayish color on both generations of the 300 series. I don't believe anyone has found a color matching high heat paint.

If the endcaps needed paint, I would just make them Black. I guess from a purist's standpoint, it would detract a bit from the "stock" aspect of the grill, but for most people, I don't think it would really make a difference.

Back