Greetings to those people who "get" me! :-)

Kevin Konyon

I am sooooo excited right now!

Hello from Minnesota! I have finally found the time to set up my profile! I am pumped to begin posting cooks on TVWBB. I consider myself to between novice and experienced cook, and try to grill at least 3 times a week. Gets kinda hard here in the winter though. I'll admit, I have been visiting this site for years! My wife gets bothered some times when I wake her up to show her cooks on my iPad. I could sit in the photo gallery for hours. I look forward to posting some of my cooks soon. Excited!

3 Mini WSM’s, 22.5 WSM (My baby), Jumbo Joe, 2014 Crimson Performer Platinum, 3 SJG’s, 2015 Summit E-670, (My other baby) Napoleon Travel Q

This warmer than usual winter for us and i would say most of the country has brought grill fever early. Welcome aboard, I just joined as well.

Greetings. It's pretty cold hear to .but I enjoy bbq in the snow and the cold .it keeps a pit master up on his skills happy smoking and good eating

:wsm::blackkettle::blackkettle::smokeyjoe:

Welcome Kevin. Glad you joined us and am really looking forward to seeing some cooks from you.

Welcome Kevin glad to have you on board. Looking forward to seeing some of your cooks.

Back