Greetings from Shreveport

Mike P.

TVWBB All-Star
I was a member here about 10 years ago and this fine site showed me how to use my (New at that time) 18.5 WSM. I still use it to this day for brisket, sausage fatties, ribs and butts. Other equipment includes Weber Gasser Spirit S320, Weber GA, Weber Kettle OTG and Char-Broil Oil-less Turkey Fryer.

I'm a retired HVAC building controls guy. Into temp control big time and have done several reviews for Ink Bird for another BBQ website. Also reviewed their sous vide unit.

Chris runs a great site here and always has. Thanks for having me back into the fold.

Mike

Welcome back ArkLaTex. I was raised a few mile west of you in Longview. I recall going to the Hirsch Coliseum to see many concerts. Of course, all three of our TV stations were Shreveport stations.

look forward to seeing your input.

Welcome back ArkLaTex. I was raised a few mile west of you in Longview. I recall going to the Hirsch Coliseum to see many concerts. Of course, all three of our TV stations were Shreveport stations.

look forward to seeing your input.
Many a concert in that coliseum many years ago. I saw lots there.

Many a concert in that coliseum many years ago. I saw lots there.
What's a concert???:unsure:

Welcome back! That's a nice quiver of cookers you have. I look forward to hearing your views on temperature control systems. I think my old stoker is on its last legs.

Back