Greetings from Long Island

Frankie C

TVWBB Member
I have been reading this forum for years and decided to join.
I have a 2008 black performer with the gas igniter, mini WSM with the help of instructions on this board and a 2011 black E-330. A few months ago I added the extra cabinets.

When I figure out how I'll post a pic of the e-330 with the add on cabinets.

Welcome from a glen cover who drives to mineola every day to commute into NYC! What are the restaurants you would recommend in mineola (have you tried rodizio?).

Also, western beef is a great place to get meat...

Welcome from a glen cover who drives to mineola every day to commute into NYC! What are the restaurants you would recommend in mineola (have you tried rodizio?).

Also, western beef is a great place to get meat...

I will assume the restaurant you are referring to is Bairrada. I have eaten there no less the 100 times in the last 17 to 18 years. Churrasco style is my favorite way to prepare meat. In Mineola there is another Churrasco style restaurant called Braza it’s on Herricks road and I like it better than Bairrada.

As far as restaurant recommendation, what do you like?

It’s a working class neighborhood so you have lots of pizza places and lots of bar food but not much else. If you like Churrasco try the one in Belmore across from the train station, they serve the best picanha I have ever had in a restaurant in the USA.

Western Beef has good prices and depending on what you want the quality is usually good but not great. When I want great quality and willing to pay for it I go to Fairway or a specialty butcher.

Back