Greek meal on the Performer (and oven)

JimK

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Mixed up a Greek inspired marinade late in the game today - only had about 90 minutes in the marinade, but it turned out well. Olive oil, lots of garlic, oregano, lemon juice and zest, S&P and a touch of dijon mustard, just to make it interesting. 'Tater slices in lemon juice, EVOO, garlic, oregano, and a little chicken stock were done in the oven. To keep it Mediterranean, but mix it up a bit, we threw in a Caesar salad. Great meal and we're looking forward to the leftovers.

1598748869084.jpeg

1598748895649.jpeg

1598748914865.jpeg

Oh yeah, started the evening off with a Makers 46 Old Fashioned. Switched to white wine with dinner though.

1598748966798.jpeg

Great looking dinner & cocktail. I'm suffering thru a bottle of Whistlepig rye but mostly just sipping on the rocks or neat. Makers is definitely in my rotations. I enjoy Bookers too but haven't had it in a while. Cheers!

Great looking dinner & cocktail. I'm suffering thru a bottle of Whistlepig rye but mostly just sipping on the rocks or neat. Makers is definitely in my rotations. I enjoy Bookers too but haven't had it in a while. Cheers!

I've heard good things about Whistlepig, but haven't tried it.

That looks absolutely outstanding Jim. The marinade sounds wonderful and I'm liking those tater slices. My wife cooked a delicious Mediterranean dish Friday night. Ratatouille Pappardelle.

Back