Great tool for flipping meat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul S74

TVWBB Member
I saw this at a outlet store while shopping over the weekend, its a set of 2 hooks for flipping big cuts of meat. I used it today for the first time and it works great. I don't know if you guys already know about it, but heres a link to their site.

www.pigtailff.com

Seen 'em and bought a set for my dad for Xmas. Here's what I use...
BVTT1217.jpg

Rated up to 350?, wash off easily w/soap and water.

Rich G.

Those are nice, where did you pick those up?

I have a set of gloves that came with our showtime rotissere that I was going to use, but I like the look of the ones you posted.

Paul-

www.acemart.com -- restaurant supply place. Search for neoprene, and there will be a few products found. The ones I got are the first in the list.

The ones that you got with your rotisserie work fine, too. I used the same set for about a year when we were living at my in-laws.

R

I have some Thermaprene gloves
67022I.jpg

The one's I have are 18", these are 26". Here's a description of Thermaprene gloves:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Insulated and good for up to 400 degrees F, intermittent. Black Neoprene gloves are FDA acceptable material. Washable. 67022 is liquid proof the entire 18". 67024 is liquid proof for 18" and liquid resistant up to 26".
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>They're a little expensive ($26), but I really hate getting burned, so they're worth it to me.

I picked up a pair of insulated neoprene gloves at a dollar store for yeah, you guessed it! A dollar, they work great. I'm able to pick butts and all right off the pitt, handle anything hot and they wash right up. I usually search for anything I might be able to use at these stores.

Chach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back