Grease Lightning Go Grease Lightning

Clay Jackson

TVWBB Super Fan
Where can I locate Greased Lightning? I have checked in the usual stores where I buy other cleaning products, but cannot fiind it. Would this be at a hardware store?

They sell it at Sam's Club. It usually comes in a gallon container along with a smaller spray bottle. I've also bought the gallon size at Lowes.

MikeZ

Greased Lighting is a special gift to anyone dealing with food grease or any other type difficult cleaning problem.I use to use 409 then went to simple green then tried greased lighting. hand down the best. i buy it in case lots from our local true value hardware dealer for about $ 8.00 per gal. DILUTE it , it will go along way. I fhowever you are like me , more is better. My son owns a restaurant and i work for him. we use it in the kitchen on the floor and the stainless. you will not believe how it cuts food grease. i also use it to clean the grills of my smoker and the wife sprays it on the bathroom shower stall to cut soap buildup. I do not work for them or have any interest in them as long as they keep on making this stuff.

Back