Grate bracket mod for WSM

MW_Miller

TVWBB Member
Walked in a Home Depot last week and saw WSM. I guess you could hang your tools off of them if you put it together like this. I had to upload some pics - all four were installed on the outside of the cooker. Even my wife cracked up laughing.

Home Depot WSM build

another shot

Mike

That is too funny! Here is the sad part, there are lots of blue collar talented folks begging for good jobs with solid companies................................

Just ask one employee how the wsm works and tell him to show you how the grate is installed. Then after a few min of a weird silence just tell him you will buy that defect smoker for half the price
icon_smile.gif

Cool. Maybe the inside is supposed to be a smoke-free zone ?

Nice catch and thanks for capturing it on... um... I was about to say film...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolgast:
Just ask one employee how the wsm works and tell him to show you how the grate is installed. Then after a few min of a weird silence just tell him you will buy that defect smoker for half the price
icon_smile.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>hahahaha!!! Epic!!!!

Perfectly logical explanation here. Weber sent 2 x the needed grate holders so instead of sending the extras back and having to pay postage, the BRILLIANT hardware clerk, bolted the extras on the outside and as an incentive told the potential customes the was NO EXTRA CHARGE for the BBQ tool holders included.

Interesting tho how they covered up the grates with the cover INSIDE the cooker?!

Mark

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Russ Sylvester:
Probably getting it ready for Bobby Flay.

Russ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bahahaaa (cleaning spray of coffee off my monitor)

Back