Got A Replacement For my '03 Silver B. A New Summit S-670

ricco g

Seen on Slickdeals that several people had been posting various Weber grills had been on clearance. I had used brickseek to see if anything was available in my area but noting really came up. So while I was at Lowe's looking at some ceiling fans for my kids bedroom renovations, I thought I'd walk over to the grill area and have a look. Low and behold, in the distance I saw a huge box strapped to a pallet. The words Weber Summit were coming into focus as I was still so far away. I could see the yellow clearance tag on it as well. When I got up to it, I couldn't believe it. A Summit S-670 for $899.50. I didn't want to part with the cash but I figured I'd be a fool to let such a good deal go.

I am going to scout around a little tomorrow but I haven’t seen these amazing deals here. I think our twelve month bbq season might be a reason. I mentioned earlier that our Target had some good prices on a scattering of Weber parts and accessories, but I haven’t lucked into the bigger deals. I guess they did dump some 6 burner Genesis IIs because they are popping up on our local Craigslist etc.

Damn!!! You boys down south are getting some great deals on Weber grills. HD & Lowe’s in my area don’t stock the 6 burner Summits or Genesis LX models so I’ll never see them marked down at a store.

Nice job. I had a 670 and loved it. My Lowes had a Summit Grill Center for $1,650 on Sunday. They're delivering it on Friday.

Back