going insane !

George - I am home and I just cleaned up your Go Anywhere. As you know, the bad news is that you will have to install handles. The good news is that I have a brand new, never used cooking grate for the Go Anywhere. I will send you the old one - which was in pretty good shape - and the new one.

I just need to get a box in which to package your grill and I will shoot you a private message to get the shipping address. I will send via UPS unless some other carrier is better for you.

Pat

pat, that sounds great. handles are not a problem as i got enough kettles to use as temporary donors. man this is rediculouse but i feel like a kid in a candy store !

Will see if I can find a box in the garage tonight and will box her up. It will probably be Friday before I can UPS it to you. Want to grab my pvt email address from my profile and send me the shipping address?

Glad the little GoAnywhere will find a home where it can be used and loved.

Pat

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
hey george, how about this one?
http://madison.craigslist.org/hsh/2610564546.html
3nf3pf3l85O65T65P1b9l7a81bc9490a8142a.jpg
3kc3m53o05O15W55P6b9lc274961dde0919bd.jpg

looks like it's in pretty good condition and only 20 bucks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
George can't have it 'cause it's mine now...
icon_cool.gif

Brad

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
torment me of course !
this is in my back yard but i can't get to it.
http://fresno.craigslist.org/for/2689893672.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Why? Maybe they will bring it to you.

would cost me at least $20 in gas. i normally go to fresno once every month or two. was planning to go in two weeks. just bad timing.
besides, one is coming so that will make the need less acute. also with one that nice i would find it hard to use.

Hey George,
Have you at least called and asked them if htey woudl hold it for you? Offer an extra $5.
People can be quite nice if you ask.
You have nothing to lose..and everything to gain..

Back