Go Giants Sausages

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
The Giants are playing Bob's Cards in St. Louis, they need motivation. (they're down a run in 2nd) Hopefully the sausages work their magic

YjkAGfz.jpg

The Bride made wine coolers, very tasty

EOd31AF.jpg

Let the games begin

IZc2Uvv.jpg

vv1icpZ.jpg

TWDQLYc.jpg

Mwn55Jy.jpg

npfDwze.jpg

NJk0oY8.jpg

AW34vKO.jpg

Very tasty

NYs0bqP.jpg

Go GIANTS

Where's the bun, going keto??
Don't worry your pretty little head, Chuck, Bob's Cards can only manage 2 runs or less per game these days.
My GO Cards burgers didn't work last night so I went with a GO Cards salad tonight.

1626566218225.png

1626566248126.png

That salad would work nicely with my sausages. Your Cards took 2 for 3 their last meeting, don't count them out, I'm certainly not. Hope all is well there, we're having a nice chilly 97 degrees day today

I count eight sausages in the first picture then four sausages and then one on the plate what happened too many wine coolers?

You’re a good man Chuck!!
We just might have ourselves a good old fashioned pennant race coming out way. So exciting and unexpected! B Craw MVP!!

I count eight sausages in the first picture then four sausages and then one on the plate what happened too many wine coolers?
Three were pre-cooked (not spicy for the bride) however one of the spicy ones did slip through the grates. I'm blaming Weber for making the grates too small, thus a void, however there could be a good argument to the quantity of wine coolers. I deny

Back