Go Giants Post Season Sausages

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I didn't bother last night, with Webb on the hill, a win is pretty much guaranteed and I love Gausman but a good luck sausage cook can't hurt

Got Spicy?
gCJVR5Z.jpg

Taking a dip in some Oktoberfest beer
Yk2pwGx.jpg

The Go Giants Smoker
p7rON3I.jpg

Got Tunes?
BumMKPN.png

Adult Beverages
PKmrqli.jpg

Enough yacking, lets cook
d08pEFB.jpg

KAGoheI.jpg

93vkHTP.jpg

0vvLVRW.jpg

wPrbL13.jpg

1AOM9ap.png

Done!
tX3Ni80.jpg

PwVkANk.jpg

5WU0B5f.jpg

The ever absent smoke ring
eM44YbI.jpg

This is gonna be a tougher game than last night
WvOCBHe.png

But we will prevail
M3FvpZD.jpg

Go GIANTS!

Last night was epic! Webb looked every bit like Timmy, Bum and Cain in his own way, the ball was dancing. Doval is amazing, really HOPING he is the real deal. Reminds me of K Rod in 02!

Sausages look awesome!! Go Giants!

I didn't bother last night, with Webb on the hill, a win is pretty much guaranteed and I love Gausman but a good luck sausage cook can't hurt

Got Spicy?
gCJVR5Z.jpg

Taking a dip in some Oktoberfest beer
Yk2pwGx.jpg

The Go Giants Smoker
p7rON3I.jpg

Got Tunes?
BumMKPN.png

Adult Beverages
PKmrqli.jpg

Enough yacking, lets cook
d08pEFB.jpg

KAGoheI.jpg

93vkHTP.jpg

0vvLVRW.jpg

wPrbL13.jpg

1AOM9ap.png

Done!
tX3Ni80.jpg

PwVkANk.jpg

5WU0B5f.jpg

The ever absent smoke ring
eM44YbI.jpg

This is gonna be a tougher game than last night
WvOCBHe.png

But we will prevail
M3FvpZD.jpg

Go GIANTS!
Awesome cook. Bumping.
Chuck, how did you get the logo onto your smoker?? High heat paint plus stencil?

Those look delicious 👌 although I’m a Rangers fan myself I always love to see people fired up about the MLB. I used to be 100% Football but baseball has my heart now…and my wife has some too I guess

Chuck, how did you get the logo onto your smoker?? High heat paint plus stencil?
Hi Tim

I bought the decal, some orange high-heat paint and some black high-heat paid. I painted an orange patch on one side of the pot, I then put the decal on the orange patch, and finally I painted the whole pot black, painting over the decal in the process. I then lifted off the decal to expose the orange paint, and she's been going since May 2014

It'll be 10 years old this coming May, I hope that it makes it until then. I've got some very thin soft spots on the pot, I don't know how many more cooks are left in it before it crumbles. The good news is I still have one more pot, new in the box (bought 10 years ago) so there will be a version 2

Hi Tim

I bought the decal, some orange high-heat paint and some black high-heat paid. I painted an orange patch on one side of the pot, I then put the decal on the orange patch, and finally I painted the whole pot black, painting over the decal in the process. I then lifted off the decal to expose the orange paint, and she's been going since May 2014

It'll be 10 years old this coming May, I hope that it makes it until then. I've got some very thin soft spots on the pot, I don't know how many more cooks are left in it before it crumbles. The good news is I still have one more pot, new in the box (bought 10 years ago) so there will be a version 2
Thanks so much, Chuck. I've always admired that work. Appreciated.

I dig the Giants. When my Sox go out, I'll be rooting for a SF v. Baltimore WS.

Back