TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Giant's have been playing worthy of some BBQ

2vYa6kQ.jpg

YN8e3OL.jpg

6sIrQUE.jpg

iHBfE3n.jpg

Goat Cheese, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Some heat (these got some kick) Very Tasty

Go Giants

Sadly the Giant's have been 500 since game 2 of the season. I've been a Giants fan since 2000 when they moved from Candle Stick to their present park. As a 20+ year fan, I wasn't expecting much from them in 2023, so you'll have to excuse me if I got excited when they were 6-4 L/10

Poppers look good. Ive done stuffed jalapenos numerous times and notice that peppers can run from mild to mout searing hot. How is it you select your peppers with sourcing a recipe?

Poppers look good. Ive done stuffed jalapenos numerous times and notice that peppers can run from mild to mout searing hot. How is it you select your peppers with sourcing a recipe?
I used to use Philly Cream Cheese with good results, but I really like the Goat Cheese better

As you can see, I slice the in half, and scrape out the guts (if you leave them in, they're pretty hot) In a bowl, I add the sun dried tomatoes and I generously flavor them with Creole seasoning, just a dash or two of Cayenne, oh yeah I almost forgot, I fry up some bacon, chop it up and add it the the bowl. I spread it on each half, and BBQ at 300ish. The stuffed poppers are good too, but the room for error is more so than the sliced poppers

HJ6kLN0.jpg

Ld6YnSk.jpg

Back