Giving Away all my Weber Gas Grills - Westchester County, New York

Willard

TVWBB Fan
I’m selling my house and moving to a condo, getting rid of seven(7) Weber gas grill I had planned to restore. These grills are in good condition, one of them was used less than a month. They all have covers bought new from Amazon, just the covers are worth $30 bucks each. I don't have time to restore them as I must move out shortly.

You can get them individually or you can get them altogether. Genesis and Spirits. Most of them just need to be cleaned.

I also have burners and grates in their box.

All grills are located in Ardsley, New York, Lower Westchester County. PM me if interested.

p.s.: I want to take the time to once again thank the great folks of this wonderful forum. In 4 years, I learned more than I could imagine. The knowledge and generosity of the participants is admirable.

Attachments

• IMG_6410.jpeg
    IMG_6410.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6409.jpeg
    IMG_6409.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6408.jpeg
    IMG_6408.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6411.jpeg
    IMG_6411.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6428.jpeg
    IMG_6428.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I posted all of them on Craigslist. Almost 10 persons contacted me but only one person actually followed up and showed up to pickup one Genesis, the copper one. It seems like a lot of people love to inquire about whether an item is available but immediately lose interest when one replies. Weird.

I ended up gifting 6 of them to friends and relatives. 3 of them, I put them by the curb and will be picked up by the town sanitation on Wednesday morning. The point of all this is I see these three orphans in front of my house every time I drive in/out and I want to pick them up and bring them back in...... :)

Back