Giving away a Genesis 3000 in Northern CA

JustinL

TVWBB Pro
Hey Everybody,

About 10 years ago, I used to be very active on the forum but then life got busy and pulled me away from it.

I still constantly BBQ on my Webers and browse the forum every once in a while and I'm glad to see a lot of familiar names still active! I have a Weber Genesis 3000 that I bought and restored thanks to a lot of input from the members of this forum. In case you're interested, here is the thread for the restore and here is the thread from after I finished it. It was a great BBQ, but then the propane hose broke shortly after I got my Performer. I loved my Performer so much that I never got around to replacing the hose so there it has sat under my covered patio for probably 8 years.

If there is interest, I would like to give it to somebody in the area (I live in Citrus Heights, CA) who will clean it up and appreciate it.

Take a look at the pictures and let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

Justin20210403_182218.jpg20210403_182232.jpg20210403_182252.jpg20210403_182624.jpg20210403_183452.jpg

Hey Everybody,

About 10 years ago, I used to be very active on the forum but then life got busy and pulled me away from it.

I still constantly BBQ on my Webers and browse the forum every once in a while and I'm glad to see a lot of familiar names still active! I have a Weber Genesis 3000 that I bought and restored thanks to a lot of input from the members of this forum. In case you're interested, here is the thread for the restore and here is the thread from after I finished it. It was a great BBQ, but then the propane hose broke shortly after I got my Performer. I loved my Performer so much that I never got around to replacing the hose so there it has sat under my covered patio for probably 8 years.

If there is interest, I would like to give it to somebody in the area (I live in Citrus Heights, CA) who will clean it up and appreciate it.

Thanks!

JustinView attachment 25376View attachment 25377View attachment 25378View attachment 25379View attachment 25380
Is this grill still available.. I’m in the Sacramento area.

Hey Everybody,

Thanks!

JustinView attachment 25376View attachment 25377View attachment 25378View attachment 25379View attachment 25380

Hope it finds a good home. Looks like a very nice grill.

Hey guys, after 3 weeks of no interest I finally decided to just fix it and keep it. Actually just replaced the hose and cooked on it for the first time yesterday. Came on here today to update the post and saw VicV's post. Sorry, but I hope you are able to find an available one soon!

Back