Gimme a reason, please

Richard, that is a great price! A ceramic cooker is a great tool, it can do things other cookers can't do. Pricey.....yes. As said earlier, it is a outdoor oven and can be supurb for roasting, pizza's, breads, or anything else. You can hold within 5 degrees of temp for many hours and they know no weather! If it is in your budget and you love to cook......you won't be sorry!

I love my WSM and my performer. But I saw a recent review of the new ceramic cooker by Char-Griller on YouTube. It seems very comparable to the BGE at a much lower price. I even went to my local home improvement store to look at one and I have to say that I was impressed. I think that it will definitely sell a lot of units. I look at it this way. Cooking is my hobby. I really enjoy it. If I wasn't spending money on it, I would probably be buying golf clubs, hunting gear or fishing tackle.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Glenn W:
Richard, that is a great price! A ceramic cooker is a great tool, it can do things other cookers can't do. Pricey.....yes. As said earlier, it is a outdoor oven and can be supurb for roasting, pizza's, breads, or anything else. You can hold within 5 degrees of temp for many hours and they know no weather! If it is in your budget and you love to cook......you won't be sorry! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. Folks seem to love 'em, especially in less that great weather. Maybe will be able to get my wife to understand this one day, but let's just say that she was less than enthused when I started telling her about the new Char-griller kamado for only $300...."YOU JUST GOT A NEW GRILL!!!..."

Back