Get Parts for your Genesis Project and Help TVWBB

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Half off the prices posted all proceeds will be donated to TVWBB

I picked up a genesis 3000 to upgrade my genesis 1000. I was going to use the leftover parts to build the 1000 back up and sell it on CL.
Well things changed, Barb wants to build a plant cart for our front patio out of the old 1000 chassis.
So I’m going to sell all the leftover parts and donate all the proceeds from the sale of the parts to the TVWBB.
I have the price of the parts very reasonable as they are all used. I know some of you are doing rebuilds on older genesis grills and want to keep the costs down so I hope this helps with your restore.
These parts all came off a 1999 genesis 1000LX and a 1996 3000LX.
I will put the approximate weight of the items and you can calculate the shipping costs from my zip of 86315. On the heaver items I would recommend priority mail if it will fit in a flat rate box as the cost is fixed and good up to 70 pounds and it usually is cheaper than any other way.
Especially with the 13 flavorizer bars as they are very heavy. It’s $18.75 for the large flat rate box and as much shipping as I do I know any other way will be more expensive.

So remember every penny except the shipping cost will go to TVWBB. I will run the sale to May 15
First person to PM with an offer to buy gets the item which will then be removed from the thread. Shipping from 86315

Questions PM me.

2. Grates $15 guessing one or two seasons left in them. Weight 9Lbs
DSCN2303_zpsligpswg4.jpg

3. 13 Flavorizer bars $20 these look very good I think they were replaced recently. Weight 13Lbs
This will be sent Large Flat Rate Priority Mail $18.75
DSCN2318_zpss8eo02wh.jpg

DSCN2320_zpsr8cdtlqs.jpg

4. Catch pan and grease tray $20 both the pan and the tray in good shape the bracket that holds the grease tray is rough but solid. Weight 5Lbs
DSCN2316_zpsuqdg1nxa.jpg

5. 3 Burner tubes and cross over $20 look to be in good condition. Weight 6Lbs
DSCN2328_zps5haeocsv.jpg

6. Control panel $5 fair shape. I just noticed that the control panel has a small hole drilled in it at the top right side of the picture which isn't factory. so with that fault I lowered the price from $15 to $5. Weight 5Lbs
DSCN2304_zpskdealafa.jpg

7. Natural gas manifold NOT PROPANE $40 works well. Weight 5Lbs
DSCN2331_zpsnlqxtqpw.jpg

8. Lid side panels recently painted with high temp flat black paint and Durawood handle. Weight 6Lbs
DSCN2326_zpsbwd3ny4o.jpg

Continued

Last edited:
10. Side burner propane $40 the best for last this is a standalone unit not built into a shelf. It could be used in other applications other than the 1000-3000 genesis. I had thought of installing it on my cart for a chimney starter, but I already have two side burners and two gas assist performers.
All you would need is a regulator and it’s good to go. Weight 11Lbs
DSCN2310_zpspyp1o2dq.jpg

DSCN2312_zpslkakmblv.jpg

I haven’t cleaned any of these items so expect some or a lot of clean up.

Payment can be made by PayPal, check, money order, cash (I don’t recommend that) chickens, goats, sheep, but no small children or camels.

I've reduce the prices to 1/2 the posted price, remember all the proceeds go to support the forum except shipping costs.

Last call for these parts, tomorrow is trash day. I don't have room to store them so out they go.

Back