Genesis on sale at Home Depot $480

$500 and more. I suppose there are some uninformed buyers out there, but for the most part, they will be sitting on them through the winter and probably next summer as well unless they get their prices in line with what they are actually worth. I wouldn't even charge $500 for a fully rehabbed Genesis II and I see people selling dirty used ones for that much.

$500 and more. I suppose there are some uninformed buyers out there, but for the most part, they will be sitting on them through the winter and probably next summer as well unless they get their prices in line with what they are actually worth. I wouldn't even charge $500 for a fully rehabbed Genesis II and I see people selling dirty used ones for that much.
I dealt with this with kettles. Got a great deal on a new master touch and the internet experts kept telling me used is the way to go. Used is all base model junkers for $50. The only used master touch in my area is the one I am parting with. Maybe down south they’re everywhere and cheap but not in the Midwest

Back