Genesis Junior refurb complete

Paul Warner

TVWBB Super Fan
A flurry of activity this week saw the wood preparation done and the firebox returned from the sandblasters this week and today was high heat paint spraying and assembly day.

Treated the grill to new lid hardware and brand new weber badge!! Must say that although total cost soared past budget, im rather pleased with the outcome.
IMG_5842.jpegIMG_5843.jpegIMG_5839.jpegIMG_5845.jpegIMG_5844.jpegIMG_5846.jpegIMG_5847.jpegIMG_5848.jpeg

I'm glad you were able to find a sandblaster, it came out great! Did anyone look at you funny when you were wheeling it into the elevator?

That’s cool that the Weber Crafted Kitchen accessory just fits in there perfectly! I hadn’t had time to try that out but wondered if it would. Now we know!

Beautiful job once again👍. Thank you for sharing.

Very nice job on the Junior, Paul. Wow. Don't know what's with these quirky little grills but I just really like the way they look.

You might have some explaining to do the next time the fire inspector goes through the building. "Really sir... I NEVER use these!!"

Very nice job on the Junior, Paul. Wow. Don't know what's with these quirky little grills but I just really like the way they look.

You might have some explaining to do the next time the fire inspector goes through the building. "Really sir... I NEVER use these!!"
Thanks Jon, i was fortunate to pick up this one a couple of months ago in very decent condition which needed v little work to be honest. i have done many refurbs and sandblasting the firebox is a non negotiable in my opinion whether using in anger or for just grill eye candy. My aim is to get grill to factory standard or as close as. I will keep eye out for the fire inspector. Thanks again

Back