Genesis Jr on the FBMP

OK, you did have me a bit confused there. But, if it is still a bit stiff for you, I see they make a zero sugar version.
:giggle:

Love it - The Cheerwine AND the grilling! Yeah, I have to be careful with it, but it is a special treat that reminds me of my time living in North Carolina. I was at lunch with a co-worker after moving there and saw it on the menu. When I asked her what Cheerwine was she said in a perfect western North Carolina mountain drawl, "Don't you know what Cheer-wahn is?"

You can get it at Cracker Barrel, and here in Indiana they have it at Rural King and even at some Kroger stores. The glass bottles are the best because they are the original sugar recipe rather than high fructose corn syrup.

Love it - The Cheerwine AND the grilling! Yeah, I have to be careful with it, but it is a special treat that reminds me of my time living in North Carolina. I was at lunch with a co-worker after moving there and saw it on the menu. When I asked her what Cheerwine was she said in a perfect western North Carolina mountain drawl, "Don't you know what Cheer-wahn is?"

You can get it at Cracker Barrel, and here in Indiana they have it at Rural King and even at some Kroger stores. The glass bottles are the best because they are the original sugar recipe rather than high fructose corn syrup.
Makes me want to try it now. I know they sell it at my Jewel. It's not cheap though, $6.00 for a four pack of bottles.

We have a Rural King opening up locally within the next few weeks, I will have to check that out. That would be a great surprise if they carry it to get some for my wife and kids who love it even more then me.

Jon brought a few bottles up when he came to visit me a couple summers ago. I had never heard of it. It is similar to Dr Pepper.
Every time I hear about "Cheerwine", It makes me sit and think about the name. It seems like there should be some kind of meaning behind the name, but I just cannot place the connection to anything specific.

Cherrwine is a North Carolina regional thing. Not sure how they came up with that name. Definitely cherry flavored but not sure what other flavors are in there. The closest thing available nationwide is Cherry Dr. Pepper.

Back