Genesis gold

Michael Smotch

TVWBB Fan
Do you guys think this a fair price 150? Condition is very good. Everything works. Very little rust on bottom, inside fire box no issues
Screenshot_20230128-105923.png

Do you guys think this a fair price 150? Condition is very good. Everything works. Very little rust on bottom, inside fire box no issues
View attachment 65721
Price seems a bit high, but different areas are different.

Looks like a 2004 Gold C +/- a year. Internal parts should be the same as a Silver B /C and are easy to find.

I would check for frame rust and the cookbox being warped.

Inside liner of the lid can rust out.

Lid rust and cookbox warping would be a hard pass for me.

Rust on the slide out bottom pan and control panel fade are other things to look for.

Depends a lot on what you would be purchasing it for. If for personal use, then it probably isn't too bad, but I do think you can get the same or similar cheaper if you look around and are not too impatient.

If you are looking to rehab it and flip it, then it is a no go for sure. The price makes it a losing proposition.

OK, that is true that location has a lot to do with it and it may be in line with a majority of adds for that style of grill, however, a lot of them go for much less. I buy a dozen or more Silver B/C grills every summer for no more than $50 each and usually $25 or free.

Back