Genesis E310 valve control knobs

Jim. I guess I should have added a smiley at the end of that.

t0sG1c6.jpg

I thought about doing that Chris. Maybe some whit lithium grease spray.

I also got to thinking about the faded red kettle emblems on my knobs. I wonder how easy it would be to repaint the red???
Seems that panel can get some heat from grill and just baked in the sun. Why not try silicon spark plug wire lube used to lube the spark plug boots inside so they remove after high heat engine compartment for years.

No, not really. BUt it is the same thing as when you take the frame apart on these grills, you really need to have a wheel alignment done when you put it back together.

No, not really. BUt it is the same thing as when you take the frame apart on these grills, you really need to have a wheel alignment done when you put it back together.
True , my RV has gas range and front controls and you can bump the knob and turn on gas without knowing it, so I bought these knob locks that slip under but you had to remove the knobs to allow the locks to be installed.
Ok I worked for 2 hours to get the knobs off and a claw hammer was looking appealing.
But I did not lube them , aweek later I needed to remove one same thing so I was talking to people about my problem and one person brought up the spark plug lube I used it and now the come off with some force but easier.

Back