Genesis E-310 road find

Good deal! I have seen worse trying to find a buyer for $200. Biggest plus is that your cabinet looks pretty intact. Most of those are rusted out pretty badly. You will need some parts and a lot of elbow grease, but it will make a very nice Weber.:coolkettle:

Looks Good Dwain. As a preventive measure, I would even suggest totally dismantling that cabinet and addressing any rust you find where it bolts together. That is where it starts and by the time you see it spreading on top it can almost be too late. It is on my list to dismantle my S330 this summer and do that.

Great curb alert find. I agree, with the others. Just clean it up and have a go with it. It looks like most of the parts are in good usable condition and just require some cleaning along with the inside of the cook box. If you use it and find out you kinda like the ease and efficiency of gas grilling, then I would suggest you clean up all the rust you find, especially in the cabinet and then repaint. You should get a lot more years out of it that way. Or you could simply flip it for a tidy profit.

If I just would have waited 11 years and hacked into NSA spot-the-pimple-on-your nose spy satellites (I deny saying such things exist), I could have saved myself some good money!

I decided to order heat diffusers, flavorizor bars and a new cooking grate. I installed a propane bottle and the weight scale seems to work. I fired it up and the flame looks good on each of the burners. I’ll clean up the side tables and wipe down the exterior, give it a good burn off, and will put it in the line up with my 22” and 14” WSM(s), 22” kettle, and 18” Joe.

Back