Genesis B/C SS 9mm Rod grates

Jim Weber

TVWBB Super Fan
Figured I post this here so more eyes can see it....
Genesis B/C SS 9mm Rod grates half off for $44!!!!

If you need new grates ---- its hard to touch ANYTHING decent for that price..... not to mention 9mm SS rods.....
I can't vouch for quality, but for that price they are worth the risk.
'Limited time sale' --- so don't dawdle....

I like dropping my cooking grates flat on the concrete to cleen them off, none of my grate welds have ever broke yet.
I know you guys know what I'm talking about.
I wonder if these grates would hold up over time 🤔 using my same method ?

I like dropping my cooking grates flat on the concrete to cleen them off, none of my grate welds have ever broke yet.
I know you guys know what I'm talking about.
I wonder if these grates would hold up over time 🤔 using my same method ?
Wow..... thats a requirement I've never required from my grates......
You must have gone thru quite a few of them....?....?

rcplanebuyer from eBay makes great stainless steel 3/8 cooking grates.
A hair bigger than 9mm.
His aren't cheep but cry once.

He is no longer making grates as his supplier of cut rods closed their business.
I talked to Dave a couple weeks ago and he said that he was trying to figure out another way to start making grates again. He put me on a his list for grates if/when he starts making them again. Weber part#9930 are the closest thing you can get to his grates and they are now getting very rare and very hard to find and very expensive averaging around $350 a set now as far as I can tell with very few remaining. I talked to Dave about this because his prices will have to be higher than they were before with his SS raw stock being more expensive. He told me what he would have to charge and I'd be happy to pay it and its much cheaper than you can get #9930 for now that there isn't many left out there and the prices have gone crazy. QuliMetal 9mm would be cheeper and his only competition that I can see. As far as high-end 304 SS grates. I Do like QuliMetal Grates. I have purchased several along with several other 304 SS parts from QuliMetal. I'm happy to recommend their products all the time. I would still pay more for Dave's grates and I think quite a few others would also. For my own personal grills that I will be keeping.

I'm not sure if anything has change with Dave. I haven't talked to him in at least a couple weeks.

Back